Connections over Chai is an interview series that I am starting soon at Spinning the Green Wheel. I will delve into the passions and careers of professionals working to solve the world’s environmental and social issues – be they environmental scientists, policy practitioners, NGO specialists or sustainability consultants.
The environmental sector is not without its stereotypes, and I hope to shatter some of those by featuring inspiring people from all over the world who have diverse backgrounds and experience. From teachers, architects and investment bankers; to community development workers, lawyers and professors.
We will find out all about…
- How they got into the environmental or social sector
- What is most fulfilling about their current role
- Which experiences have shaped their worldview today
- How living and working overseas has changed their approach to work
- Where they see themselves in the next 5 years
- What advice they would give to people wanting to work in the sector
- How they “do their bit” environmentally
Are you passionate about the environment or curious about working in the environmental sector? Or just interested to read some fascinating stories from people living boldly? Then look out for the first Connections over Chai interview in coming weeks!
Also, please get in touch with me at jenny (at) spinningthegreenwheel.com if you know someone with unique experiences they would be willing to share. Thanks!